[Spa-L] SPA Meeting Tomorrow!

Odunaiya, Atinuke ao317705 at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 13 09:42:27 EDT 2011

Good Morning!

Our first SPA meeting will be tomorrow, Wednesday (September 14th, 2011) at 12pm!  The location is Baker 230, Please come out to the first meeting of the year and find out how you can get involved! We have a few fundraisers this week, a fun social planned, and an awesome guest speaker coming in the beginning of  October! Please spread this information to all first year and second year cohorts just to make sure everyone receives word.

See you all there!

Best,

Yewande Odunaiya
Vice President of Communication and Administration
Student Personnel Association