[Spa-L] First Year Chairs! (Important!)

Odunaiya, Atinuke ao317705 at ohio.edu
Sat Sep 17 16:05:47 EDT 2011

Hello!

At Wednesdays meeting I spoke about the first year chair elections that will take place next week. These two chair positions will be responsible for communication between SPA and the first year cohort.

If you are interested in nominating yourself, or another member of the first year cohort, please send your nomination(s) to me atmanleydm at gmail.com<mailto:manleydm at gmail.com> by SUNDAY at noon. I will then ask the potential candidate if they accept their nomination.

I've moved the deadline for nominations to Sunday because we will be changing our meeting date to Monday, September 19th at noon in room 230. I understand that the first years have a marathon day on Wednesday, and I would like to accommodate as many members as possible.

Please let me know if you have any questions and I look forward to see you on Monday!

David