[Spa-L] CSP Recruitment Weekend

Peter Mather matherp at ohio.edu
Fri Jan 29 17:20:40 EST 2010

Hello all,

I suspect that all of you know that our CSP recruitment days are February 26
& 27. Historically, our students have played an important role in supporting
this project by providing transportation and housing, participating in a Q &
A session, going to dinner with applicants, giving campus tours, etc. These
activities have been coordinated by SPA, and I've asked them to help with
this process again. There is perhaps nothing as important to the success of
this program as the contributions that y'all make.

SPA folks will be getting in touch with you soon to solicit volunteers, and
I trust that you will be able to help out.

Thanks,

Pete

Peter C Mather, PhD

Assistant Professor

Higher Education and College Student Personnel

Ohio University

313C McCracken Hall

Athens, OH  45701

Ph:  740.593.4454