[Spa-L] FW: Short-term guest housing during the NASPA Conference

Peter Mather matherp at ohio.edu
Fri Jan 29 16:52:08 EST 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: International House Housing [mailto:i-house-housing at uchicago.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2010 5:03 PM
To: matherp at ohio.edu
Subject: Short-term guest housing during the NASPA Conference

Dear Dr. Mather,

International House at the University of Chicago would like to invite your
graduate students and staff to save on travel expenses and experience a
unique campus environment during
their stay in Chicago for the NASPA conference this March.

International House of Chicago, founded in 1932 by John D.
Rockefeller, Jr. is a dynamic program center and residence designed to
promote cross-cultural understanding.  The House serves the greater Chicago
community as a cultural center for programs of outstanding diversity and is
in the final stages of a multi-year $30 million restoration project which
has modernized its accommodations.

The House is located within a one block walking distance of a Metra train
station stop that provides access to downtown in less than 10 minutes making
conference access simple.  Guests may enjoy the café on the premises,
exercise room, access to wireless internet, free street parking, and the
ability to
live on and experience the University of Chicago.

We are offering a special rate for conference attendees:
$60 for a student style room
$70 for a guest room
All of the rooms have a full linen package included and access to all of the
House facilities.

Please mention promotional code NAS10 when making your reservation.  Feel
free to make reservations by phone (773) 753-2270 or through our website-
http://ihouse.uchicago.edu/residency/residency_short.shtml

Please feel free to share this opportunity with other campus colleagues. We
hope you enjoy your stay in Chicago and choose International House as your
temporary home during NASPA. An attachment that is included provides you
with some additional information and photos of the House and our short-term
guest rooms.

Sincerely,

Suresh Mudragada

International House