[SEOMTC] SEOMTC 4.5 Summer Immersion Registration

Pilewski, Nicholas pilewski at ohio.edu
Wed May 10 14:29:13 EDT 2017

Dear Math Teachers,

Please join us for a FUNstration-packed two-day Summer Immersion on June 21-June 22 in Athens, Ohio. Our days will start at 8:30am and end by 4:00pm.
Click here to register<https://goo.gl/forms/xcZGCKMWV9svxuGv1> or copy and paste the following link:  https://goo.gl/forms/xcZGCKMWV9svxuGv1 . Spots are limited, so please register soon!
We look forward to doing math with you!

The SEOMTC Leadership Team (Bob, Courtney, Nick, Scott, and Ryan)

P.S.  We may be overflowing with FUN but we are limited in FUNding this year. As such, we are doing only two days and cannot offer stipends this year. We will still be issuing CE certificates and providing some great resources.**