[SEOMTC] FW: Ping Summer CE Workshop on book history

Klein, Bob kleinr at ohio.edu
Thu May 4 13:28:33 EDT 2017

SEOMTC Teachers:
This is an AMAZING opportunity. Please share it widely at your school!
Bob

From: Miriam Intrator <intrator at ohio.edu>
Date: Tuesday, May 2, 2017 at 2:20 PM
Subject: FYI: Ping Summer CE Workshop on book history

Hi all,

We’re trying to spread the word to K-12 teachers as well as to public and school librarians about this summer’s Ping CE workshop on book history. Please see the attached flyer for more information.

Please circulate via email and/or printed flyer to any teachers and librarians you think may be interested! And please let me know if you have any questions.

Many thanks!
Miriam

Miriam Intrator, MSLS, PhD
Special Collections Librarian, Ohio University Libraries
507 Alden Library, Athens, OH 45701-2978
740-597-1771
intrator at ohio.edu<mailto:intrator at ohio.edu>
http://ohiou.libcal.com/appointment/10654
http://www.ohio.edu/library