[SEOMTC] Math Night at Athens City Schools

Klein, Bob kleinr at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 8 13:57:42 EDT 2015

All-
Javier is organizing a bunch of us from Ohio U to lead math-circle-styled activities for a math night hosted at Wellston Middle School tonight (4:40-6:30) and then also at Athens Middle Schools on April 13. Please see the attached flier for the AMS Event. We hope you:

  1.  advertise us to your students to get lots of kids there (from Athens City Schools or elsewhere!), and
  2.  consider coming to see what the activities we do in SEOMTC look like with the kids.

Many thanks in advance,
Sincerely,
Bob Klein

Bob Klein, PhD
http://about.me/kleinbob
Associate Professor & Undergraduate Chair, Department of Mathematics, Ohio University
kleinr at ohio.edu

Office Address: 563 Morton Hall
Mailing Address:
Ohio University, 321 Morton Hall