[Relay-L] Meeting Room Change

Ryan, McKensey mr031912 at ohio.edu
Sun Oct 19 16:51:39 EDT 2014

Relayers!

    Hope everyone had a great weekend! Just a heads up our meeting tomorrow will not be in our usual room. Even though I'm sure we all love being crammed into room 233, we decided to get a  bigger room for tomorrow. We will be in the 120 Maggi Davis room. It is on the bottom floor of baker, we'll have to walk through West 82 and it's in the back corner. Me and Alyssa will be sitting outside the room in case anyone can't find it! Also, I've attached the link for the sweatshirt sign up sheet so please add your name and size to the list AND DON'T FORGET YOUR MONEY! We will be placing the order this week. Let me know if you have any questions!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1a-BHBdJ741nRTVN2FGu_0zV_3_YA3luwQitvBkstIqY/edit?usp=sharing

^SWEATSHIRT SIGN UP SHEET

Alyssa Bandsuh and McKensey Ryan

ab125312 at ohio.edu