[Relay-L] BRA PONG!

Ryan, McKensey mr031912 at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 8 22:43:31 EDT 2014

Relayers,

    We finished the bra pong board and want to get going with it ASAP! As you know October is breast cancer awareness month so what better time to use bra pong as a fundraiser?! I was hoping we could get volunteers to work it this weekend. Only for short 1-hour shifts or longer if you're willing! We wanted to get the board to court street for the parade at 9:30 am on Saturday, and then since Court Street is packed all weekend for homecoming, maybe we could open it back up sometime in the evening. We also thought friday night would be a great time for it, hopefully from 10 pm.-12am. Let me know if any of you would want to work it! I attached a picture, it looks good so I really think it will raise a ton of money and be fun!

Thank you,

McKensey Ryan

Alyssa Bandsuh

--