[Relay-L] Relay for Life

Ryan, McKensey mr031912 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 21 12:53:52 EDT 2014

Relayers,

    We just wanted to thank everyone who came out to the meeting last night. We had so much fun hearing all your ideas for fundraising with tabling, games, and events at our Relay in March. I just wanted to let you all know how much we appreciate your work. This  committee means so much to Alyssa and I, and I am so happy to be able to share our goal with all of you. It's amazing to be surrounded by people who care about finding a cure as much as we do. I really do think this committee is capable of making an incredible difference in the fight against cancer. I hope you guys have an awesome week and a SAFE hallOUween!

Sincerely,

McKensey Ryan & Alyssa Bandsuh