[Relay-L] Meeting tonight!

Williams, Janelle jw295010 at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 17 10:11:49 EDT 2014

Happy Monday!

Relay is this FRIDAY I hope you are all getting excited I know I am!

Just a friendly reminder that we have a meeting tonight in Baker at 8pm.

This is a really important meeting as it is the last one before the big day. Continue fundraising and spreading the word about the event. Also, please try to encourage everyone to pre- register for the 5k run as the first 100 are guaranteed to get t-shirts.

See you all tonight  :)

Janelle A. Williams

Ohio University Health Service Administration,
Communication Studies and Business Minor
Alpha Phi Omega Co-Ed Service Fraternity, Psi Family Head
Ohio University Relay For Life Committee, Vice President and Accounting
Ohio University Society of Health Administrators
Ohio University Womens Crew Team