[Relay-L] Meeting tonight (RELAY 11 DAYS AWAY)

Williams, Janelle jw295010 at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 10 09:27:51 EDT 2014

Meeting tonight 3/10/2014  2nd Floor of BAKER at 8PM not am ... Its Monday excuse my typo :(

Janelle A. Williams
________________________________

Ohio University Health Service Administration,
Communication Studies and Business Minor
Alpha Phi Omega Co-Ed Service Fraternity, Psi Family Head
Ohio University Relay For Life Committee, Vice President and Accounting
Ohio University Society of Health Administrators
Ohio University Womens Crew Team

I hope you all had a wonderful and relaxing spring break.

Unfortunately its back to reality with exams and school work.

On a positive note RELAY IS ONLY 11 DAYS AWAY.  I hope everyone is getting excited as what we have been working towards all year is approaching. This being said we have a lot of important info to be covered at this meeting be sure to attend!

Meeting tonight 3/10/2014  2nd Floor of BAKER at 8 am

Janelle A. Williams