[Relay-L] Meeting 3/17 Recap

Williams, Janelle jw295010 at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 17 23:45:21 EDT 2014

Relaying BOBCATS

Thank you everyone for all of your hard work throughout the year. I am excited to see everything come together this Friday and I hope you are all also. We wanted to clarify everyone on the committee is expected to be at Relay and stay for the whole event.

There were several people that had emailed me saying they were unable to make it to the meeting tonight I wanted to make sure to get out some of the important information we had discussed. We're painting the wall at 8PM on Wednesday! Please join us if you can. ?I have attached a document which is full of different signups. There are tabs at the bottom labeled "Grilled Cheese", "Purple Pennies", and "Purple Week"

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArI7GDE_nIrvdC1Ca1lGeDZQd0ZVRmgtOFNhZEJkeEE&usp=drive_web#gid=1

Here is a break down:

For "Grilled cheese" You will be bringing these donation to the event the night of relay please try to have everything there no later than 5.

"Purple Pennies" is what was formerly known as the wishing well. This event will be the this Thursday(3/20) the night before relay. This is a great way to get to know some of the committee. You basically ask people for "pennies" (Donations) on court street while the OU community is enjoying a nice beverage on Thursday evenings.

"Purple Week" consists of tables in baker throughout the week to raise awareness about the event THIS FRIDAY :) , there are plenty of shifts available everyone please sign up if you have any of the time slots free.

I want to thank all of you for coming tonight and for the continued hard work throughout the semester keep it up! Don't forget to take advantage of the fundraising techniques Chad our American Cancer Society representative shared with us tonight. Good luck to everyone who is still finishing up the lovely midterm exams this week, SEE YOU ALL FRIDAY :)

Let me know if anyone has any questions / suggestions / concerns ..

Janelle A. Williams

Ohio University Health Service Administration,
Communication Studies and Business Minor
Alpha Phi Omega Co-Ed Service Fraternity, Psi Family Head
Ohio University Relay For Life Committee, Vice President and Accounting
Ohio University Society of Health Administrators