[Relay-L] Tabling and TSHIRTS!!!!! :)

Williams, Janelle jw295010 at ohio.edu
Wed Jan 15 13:42:55 EST 2014

Hello Relayers!

I hope you have all had a great break and are ready for another semester. Please take the time to go through this email as it has some important information.

Tabling this Thursday and Friday from 12-2 we have created a google doc to allow us to keep track of who is participating and to make sure that we have someone to cover the shifts. On the doc  the shifts  are half hour but please feel free to sign up for more than one shift. In order to access the document just click on the link below and directly type, it will automatically save and let me know if you have any issues ...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArI7GDE_nIrvdE55Yms3bWVIYnVyYmFsMHhWbWdfSFE&usp=sharing#gid=0

We are  implementing a point system for this semester. Everyone is required to earn 10 points throughout the semester.

1 point for attending scheduled relay meetings on Monday mornings
2 points for attending a fundraising or tabling event

..-1 point for missing a fundraising or tabling event you had originally signed up for. Or missing a mandatory Meeting...

 Happy RELAYING!!!

Janelle A. Williams
Ohio University Health Service Administration,
Communication Studies and Business Minor
Alpha Phi Omega Co-Ed Service Fraternity, Psi Family Head
Ohio University Relay For Life Committee, Vice President and Accounting
Ohio University Society of Health Administrators
Ohio University Womens Crew Team