[Relay-L] Monday Meeting

Vikki Reigh vr236509 at ohio.edu
Sat Jan 11 14:53:31 EST 2014

Relayers,

First, I hope that you all had a wonderful and relaxing break! I know that
we've been apart for a few weeks but we've got to get the ball rolling this
semester and hit it hard!

I would like to have an exec only meeting this week. Unfortunately we do
not have a room booked for this week so we do not have to have it on Monday
at 8 PM. So exec chairs please email me/text me an evening that would be
good for you, I'm thinking on either Wednesday or Monday that way Chad
could be there with us!

Exec chairs please email or text me a time/day that would be good,
preferably by Monday morning in case we decide to meet Monday night.
 330-842-1621

*69 DAYS UNTIL RELAY! LET'S MAKE THIS THE BEST RELAY EVER AND CANCERS LAST
YEAR!*

Vikki Reigh
Integrated Mathematics Major
Ohio University Relay For Life Committee, Co-President