[Relay-L] NO MEETING MONDAY!

Vikki Reigh vr236509 at ohio.edu
Sat Jan 18 20:08:11 EST 2014

NO MEETING THIS MONDAY!

There will an ALL committee meeting the following Monday on the 27th. Dean
Lombardi should be at that meeting to discuss the location of relay with
us. Come prepared with questions and ideas for him. We should use this
opportunity we have with him to really express where we want relay to be
this year and hopefully he can help us out. Also, don' forget about the
point system that has been put in place for this semester!

--
Vikki Reigh
Integrated Mathematics Major