[Relay-L] Tabling & Kickoff

Vikki Reigh vikkireigh at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 23:07:15 EDT 2013

Relayers!!

Sorry for the late email! But I need to tell you guys something important. Wednesday we will be having tabling at the top of baker on Wednesday from 10-2. We need people to come and help out. We will also be having kickoff on Thursday at college gate from 1-4. Please stop by. They are only half hour shifts. We are starting a point system since a lot of you are not signing up for things. We will talk more about it next week at the meeting. Please text Julia at (716) 983-9270 to tell her when you are going to be available to help. I really need you guys there. I wish I didn't have to do the point system but when the same three people are showing up to things it's kind of needed. Again, we will talk about it Monday at the full committee meeting.

Thanks to everyone who came out for two hours tonight. I think we came up with a lot of great ideas and things to improve :)

I hope everyone has a great week and PLEASE call/text Julia and go to tabling or kickoff.

Vikki Reigh
Integrated Mathematics Major
Relay For Life Planning Committee Co-President