[Relay-L] Yes. Another email.

Vikki Reigh vikkireigh at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 18:54:41 EDT 2013

First I would like to say I'm SOOOO proud of everyone who has stepped up and is helping out with kickoff and tabling! It makes me so happy :) but Julia needs a few more people to help out. We need one or two more people to help tomorrow at the top of baker from 11-12. Then on Thursday we would like some more people from 1-2 to help set up and chalk!

Again thank you guys so much for stepping up and helping out LET'S FINISH THE FIGHT :)

Vikki Reigh
Integrated Mathematics Major
Relay For Life Planning Committee Co-President