[Relay-L] Exec only

Vikki Reigh vikkireigh at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 15:29:20 EDT 2013

Good afternoon relayers!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful and relaxing Sunday! Tomorrows meeting is going to be exec only. Also the exec meeting is going to start at 7 and go until 9. We are doing our exec retreat! Hillary is going to be there to help us out!! I want the rest of the committee to report to their committee chairs by tomorrow that way the chairs can bring information to the meeting with them! Hope everyone has a wonderful rest of their weekend and happy week 9!!

Vikki Reigh
Integrated Mathematics Major
Relay For Life Planning Committee Co-President