[Relay-L] Purple Pennies

Vikki Reigh vr236509 at ohio.edu
Fri Oct 11 20:23:44 EDT 2013

Good evening relayers!

So, tomorrow is purple pennies day which I mentioned on monday that we
would be doing. Basically what we're going to do is walk up and down court
street and ask people for donations to relay. We are also going to head
over to the tailgate park before that football game and ask tailgaiters for
donations as well!

I have the following people signed up.

10:00-10:30
Kasi Wilkins
Caroline Lefler
Lindsey Carr

12:30-1:00
Elise Sedlock
Danielle McCarthy

I could really use some more people to help in there. They're only half
hour shifts so if some of you could come out in the morning that would be
awesome! For the 10:00 people lets meet on the court house steps. For the
12:30 people lets meet outside the football stadium by the bobcat statue.

Sorry for the long email, I hope that everyone is having a fantastic
homecoming weekend and be safe!!! Also, if you have questions or are
tryiing to find me  text me 330-842-1621. I"ll do my best to respond but I
don't usually get cell phone service on court street during homecoming but
i'll do my best!

Vikki Reigh
Integrated Mathematics Major
Ohio University Relay For Life Committee, Co-President