[Relay-L] CAC Pink Pong!

Shannon, Kelli ks358309 at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 9 23:09:59 EDT 2013

Hey everyone!

Next Saturday, October 19th, Colleges Against Cancer is having a Pink Pong fundraiser and we want to extend an invitation to anyone in Relay interested! It's a beer pong tournament for breast cancer awareness (:

Details:
-34 South Shafer
-9 PM until it's over or until you lose!
-With CAC, the Engineering Frat (at their house), KDPi, & hopefully Relay! You can bring friends as teammates or they can create their own teams too! The more, the merrier! (:
-$10/team
-BYOB (or beverage if you do not want to drink. There will be no pressure to!)

So if you want to make a team, email us at collegesagainstcancerou at gmail.com<mailto:collegesagainstcancerou at gmail.com> and bring your $10 to the next Relay meeting so we can start creating our brackets!

It'll be a fun event for a good cause so we hope you can all make a team and bring some friends to join us! (:

Thanks! See you Monday!

Kelli Shannon and Kay Brandt
Co-Presidents
Colleges Against Cancer