[Relay-L] Tomorrows Meeting

Vikki Reigh vr236509 at ohio.edu
Sun Oct 13 16:39:10 EDT 2013

Good evening relayers!

I hope everyone had a fun and safe homecoming weekend! Just a few things
before tomorrows meeting. The meeting may go past 9:00 tomorrow since we
are going to be painting the wall (weather permitting). We are going to
start off the meeting in our normal room in baker and talk about t-shirts
and and anything you need to talk with us about. Then we're going to head
over to the wall and paint it. Be prepared for your hands to get a little
messy. We are going to put our hand prints all over the wall to represent
all of the survivors!

If you have any questions feel free to email/text me at anytime.

Also we made $43 this weekend doing purple pennies! Thanks to everyone that
came out and helped :)

See you all tomorrow!

--
Vikki Reigh