[Relay-L] Team Development!

Downey, Megan md263109 at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 25 00:00:24 EST 2013

If you aren't part of the team development committee you don't need to read this email!!

Hey guys,

I didn't think to write your emails down at the meeting so I have to contact you this way! I have attached the list of teams you all are in charge of so you can get in contact with them soon! CC the emails you send to me too so I can keep it all organized and make sure the teams are answering you all! Thanks for stepping up and doing this! We can talk more at the meeting tomorrow if you have any questions! Thanks again!!

Megan Downey