[Relay-L] Relay Meeting 2/25

Mescher, Jordan jm222709 at ohio.edu
Sun Feb 24 23:28:40 EST 2013

3 WEEKS UNTIL RELAY!!! Hope everyone had a good weekend we will be meeting tomorrow night, 2/25 at 8pm in Bentley 140. We need everyone to be there as relay is only a couple weeks away, also if you want to get a committee shirt we will be talking about those tomorrow. If you have any questions or cannot make it to the meeting, please send me an email or a text. See all of you tomorrow!

Jordan Mescher
Finance and Marketing Major
Ohio University Relay For Life Committee, Co-President
Sigma Alpha Epsilon Fraternity, Founding Father