[Relay-L] Meeting 2/25 Follow-Up

Mescher, Jordan jm222709 at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 25 20:57:41 EST 2013

Things you need to know from the meeting tonight:
        - If you want a committee shirt, which will be at the least $20, MUST EMAIL ME YOUR NAME, SHIRT SIZE AND               EMAIL BY WEDNESDAY, MARCH 27th
        - We will be having a fundraiser on green beer day when we get back from break on Wednesday, March 13th
        - Saturday, March 16th on Mill Fest we will be doing some kind of fundraiser
        - Send out letters to get donations!!!!!!

WE WILL BE HAVING A MEETING ON THE FIRST DAY BACK FROM BREAK ON MONDAY, MARCH 11th at 8pm in BENTLEY 140.

Jordan Mescher
Finance and Marketing Major
Ohio University Relay For Life Committee, Co-President
Sigma Alpha Epsilon Fraternity, Founding Father