[Relay-L] Friday & Saturday

Williams, Janelle jw295010 at ohio.edu
Wed Dec 4 11:20:55 EST 2013

Hello guys and gals,

Reminder Friday tabling :) Please stop by even if you aren't working a shift and encourage your friends to buy one of our cute t-shirts for $10

Unfortunately we have to cancel for Saturday because we were unable to secure a spot and believe it would be more successful after break. Good luck everyone on their finals and have a wonderful break!

Janelle A. Williams
Ohio University Health Service Administration,
Communication Studies and Business Minor
Alpha Phi Omega Co-Ed Service Fraternity, Psi Family Head
Ohio University Relay For Life Committee, Vice President and Accounting
Ohio University Society of Health Administrators
Ohio University Womens Crew Team