[Relay-L] Update

Vikki Reigh vr236509 at ohio.edu
Sat Dec 21 10:53:40 EST 2013

RELAYERS!!!

First off I hope all of you are having a *WONDERFUL* break and you're
enjoying your time off relaxing with family and friends!!

I have a few reminders and things I want to tell you,

I received an email yesterday from Dr. Lombardi informing that the
field-house will now *NOT* be finished until mid-April *:(* This is super
sad news. I'm now thinking that we are going to have to move it to Pruitt
and just risk the weather being good or bad (you never know with Ohio, it's
December and supposed to be 63 tomorrow!) Neither Dr. Lombardi or I can
think of anywhere else to have it unfortunately. (If you have any
suggestions email/text me!)

Second, don't forget while you're home this break I challenged *all* of you
to raise *$100* just by asking *10 people to donate $10.* Don't forget you
need $100 to get the participant t-shirt!

I believe that's all, I hope that all of you have a* Happy Holiday* season
with your family and friends :)

Vikki Reigh
Integrated Mathematics Major
Ohio University Relay For Life Committee, Co-President