[Relay-L] This weeks events!

Vikki Reigh vr236509 at ohio.edu
Tue Dec 3 12:33:04 EST 2013

Relayers,

This may be a long email but I've got a few announcements.

First off I wanted to let everyone know that tonight at* 8 PM in Walter 145
*Colleges Against Cancer will be holding their meeting. They will be having
two speakers coming to talk. Susan works at O'bleness and does a lot of
work with the Look Good Feel Good program as well as other outreach
programs for cancer patients. This should be a really awesome talk/meeting
so if you're interested you're always welcome to attend their meetings!

Second, I just want to put in the times that everyone signed up for events
this week.

*TABLING 12/6/13 (Bottom of Baker)- T-shirt Sales. PLEASE ADVERTISE THE
SHIRTS ON SOCIAL MEDIA SO PEOPLE COME AND BUY THEM!*

*09:00-10:00*
*1.* Kyra Hall
*2. *Ally Loehrke
*3. *Lindsey Carr

*10:00-11:00*
1. Emily White
2. Rachel Link
3. Caroline Lefler
4.Julia Schreck

*SANTA FEST (LOCATION TO BE DETERMINED) - Grilled Cheese & Candy Canes*

*01:00-02:00*
1. Vikki
2. Janelle
3. Kelly & Kay (i'll let you know if I need you guys)

*02:00-03:00*
1. Sarah Andrews
2.Cami Pavain
3. Julia Schreck
4. Mark Ryba

*03:00-04:00*
1. Sarah Andrews
2. Cami Pavain

Feel Free to stop by at either of the events even if it's only for a few
minutes! THANK YOU to everyone who signed up to help, We really appreciate
it! That's all I have for now. If you have any questions text/email me!
Have a great last week of school!

Vikki Reigh
Integrated Mathematics Major
Ohio University Relay For Life Committee, Co-President