[Relay-L] Bare on the Bricks

Myers, Natalie nm118907 at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 23 20:17:04 EST 2011

Hey all-

Below is all of the info for Bare on the Bricks the I was emailed. Please let me know if you are interesting in participating because if we get 10 people from the Relay committee to sign up, we will get a sign at the event which means ADVERTISEMENT FOR RELAY!!!

Bare on the Bricks
Hosted by: Student Alumni Board and AEpi
Overview: Arrive fully clothed, take clothes off your back (to your point of comfort, swimsuit attire is the bare minimum), or bring bags of clothes.
Donations: Clothing collected will benefit My sisters place, a local organization in Athens and students in need at Athens Schools
Last Year: We collected 1,000 pounds of clothing donated and 350 participants, we would really like to see these numbers grow even more :)
Date: March 6th
Place: Meet on College Green
11AM: Check-in, donations and contests begin
1PM: Run Starts
After Party to follow at Broney's
Pre-Registration: $10
Day of Registration: $12
Freebies: Retro tube socks with green stripes around the top and the BOTB logo and a lunch provided by Broney's
Contests: Most OU Spirit Group/Individual and Most Creative Groups/Individuals

If you guys would like to register as a student org and be eligible for sponsorship make sure you include on your registration form that you are a member of RFL :)

--natalie