[Relay-L] letter writing party

Bailey, Courtney cb298907 at ohio.edu
Fri Feb 25 22:18:06 EST 2011

Hello all,
Just a reminder that Monday is our Letter Writing Party which will take place of our regular meeting.  It is in Bentley 124 from 7 to 9 BUT get there by at least 6:45!  Please wear a relay shirt and do not forget to bring your ADDRESSES!  Also, bring your $5 if you would like to make a memory board, which I highly recommend!  Don't forget we are blitzing the campus about relay this week too! Thanks so much for all you do and have a wonderful weekend!

Stay warm,
Courtney
Co- President