[Relay-L] Important Info

Myers, Natalie nm118907 at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 21 22:37:16 EST 2011

Hey all!

I know this email is kinda long, but PLEASE read all of it. There are just a few points that I would like to touch on:

-- Final reminder that there will be a scavenger hunt next Friday, March 4th at 4pm. If anyone has not been at the past two meetings and would still like to participate, please email me asap!

-- Attached is the fundraising letter that will be used at the letter writing party. If you would like to edit it and add personal information/story, please feel free. I've added a blank line under "Cash or Check Donation Instructions" where you can fill in your team name (ie Planning Committee)

-- If anyone has extra meals at the end of this week, could you please buy chips/pretzels/cookies for the letter writing party? Let me know if you can!

-- If you would like to participate in Bare on the Bricks, March 6th, email me and I will give you more information! This is a really awesome event, and it would be cool if a large group of Relayers participated to help get our name out to campus!

Let me know if you have any questions!

Natalie