[Relay-L] SCAVENGER HUNT!!!

Myers, Natalie nm118907 at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 15 17:43:11 EST 2011

YO!

I would just like to let all of the committee members who were unable to attend last night's meeting, that Courtney and I will be planning a **SCAVENGER HUNT** that is scheduled to take place Friday, March 4th at 4pm. We will all be meeting in the "Bentley Courtyard", which is on the corner right across the street from Chubb Hall. I sent around a sign-up sheet at the meeting last night for all those interested in participating, so if you are interested and were not at the meeting last night, please email me back letting me know that you will be attending. Let me know if you have any questions!

Have a great week everyone :)

Natalie