[Relay-L] Wednesday's schedules

Madeleine Stevens madeleine.m.stevens at gmail.com
Mon May 17 23:14:58 EDT 2010

please email me back with when you'll be visiting either location and what
changes you'll need to make. i'll just re-do it and send out another
reminder tomorrow! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH

Graffiti Wall:
set up @ 11: Courtney and Tori
11:30: Courtney and Tori
12:00: Mike Rigol, Nicole Yozwiak
12:30: Mike RIgol Alex Fickey, Hope Cleland
1:00: Maggie McGinley, Stephanie Shunk, Corey BIttner
1:30: Tracey Pasha
2:00: Brittney RIffle, Meghan  Pizzino, Sam O'Loughlin
2:30: Brittney RIffle, Kristen Gioella, Corey Bittner

College Green:
11:30: Tracey Pasha
12:00: Tracey Pasha, Krista Meyer, Tori Aber
12:30: Tracey Pasha, Maddie Stevens
1:00: Stephanie Weaver, Chelsea Stein
1:30: Katey Mueller, Tori Aber
2:00: Audra Miliken, Tori Aber
2:30: Stephanie Shunk, Cassie Sharpe

EMAIL BACK WITH CHANGES POR FAVOR!
*****ALSO: forgot to mention this at the meeting...does anyone have a catch
phrase game we can use?! we'll need like 3 or 4...so if you have one, if you
could please volunteer it for one of the hours of relay for entertainment to
use as a game that'd be bitchin awesome great! SPANKS!
--
Madeleine M. Stevens
Ohio University

(330) 719 6980