[Relay-L] VERY VERY IMPORTANT!!

Bell, Martina mb187507 at ohio.edu
Wed May 19 10:25:36 EDT 2010

Hey guys, this is a really quick but very important e-mail!
Mainly, for the people that were at relay last year, but also for anyone who can help.

The guys that are setting up the registration and survivor tents are coming around 10:15 and 10:30 tomorrow morning. Someone needs to be there to help show them where things go. Normally I could do this, but I have a 3-hour class from 10-1 tomorrow and can't miss it. PLEASE PLEASE email me back if you can help!

Lots of love from Logistics <3