[Relay-L] TOMORROW CANCELLED...BUT!

Madeleine Stevens madeleine.m.stevens at gmail.com
Sun May 16 22:04:47 EDT 2010

okay, because of a 60% chance of rain all day tomorrow (ew!), we've decided
to cancel the Coloring Campus Cured event at BOTH locations. HOWEVER: we
still have a meeting (and it's an important one too) at 8 PM and we're
moving the coloring campus cured event to WEDNESDAY because it's not
supposed to rain that day. everyone who is signed up to work tomorrow should
be able to work that day at the same times. please inform us of any schedule
changes tomorrow at the meeting.

as for the logistics of this, i have signs made that need to be put up at
each location (the wall and College Green), and courtney has volunteered to
prepare the wall wednesday morning by painting it earlier that day. TORI:
could you help? EVERYONE: we'll be asking for more volunteers at tomorrow's
meeting as well!

i really want a lot of people at both locations to draw attention to what
we're doing, so please please PLEASE get excited about this and come
whenever you don't have class! thanks so much for everyone's help so far -
RELAY IS IN FIVE DAYS OMG OMG OMG!

<3 maddie

--
Madeleine M. Stevens