[Relay-L] Relay for Life Information for Teams!

Bell, Martina mb187507 at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 31 18:11:57 EDT 2010

Hey Relayers!
 Just a reminder that the Relay for Life letter writing party is taking place on April 5, from 7:30 to 10 pm in Baker Ballroom A. Bring addresses of family and friends to send out letters asking for donations. The committee is supplying stamps and envelopes, so the hard part is taken care of!

We are also providing memory boards, which can be purchased for $5. Memory boards are posters that can be made into a collage or some kind of monument to a loved one that has been affected by or lost to cancer. All art supplies will be provided.

**We will potentially be having pizza at this event, as well.

Remind team members to sign up online! That way you can start raising funds immediately! This event is a great way to start off fund-raising early, and you're almost guaranteed to make money no matter who you send a letter to. We hope to see you there!!

-The Ohio University Relay for Life Planning Committee