[Relay-L] Sponsorship Letter!

Myers, Natalie nm118907 at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 31 20:36:14 EDT 2010

Hello wonderful committee!

I assume that most of you will be going home this weekend, and you know what that means?!?! RAISE MONEY FOR RELAY!!! Okay so here's the deal, I would like you guys to try and persuade some of your local businesses to sponsor us; preferably donate **MONEY**. Really talk Relay for Life and the American Cancer Society up, because all of their monetary donations will be going straight to ACS to help with research and the care of cancer patients. Ask for the manager of the business and tell them where you are from, why you are there and what you would like from them. Feel free to add some warm and fuzzy details in your lil' speech too! I've attached the sponsorship letter so you can print off however many you will need! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE try to make it to AT LEAST two businesses in your hometown this weekend! This would help us reach our goal of $90,000 for this year! PLEASE DO THIS!!! Let me know if you have any questions!

Have an awesome weekend at home!

LOVE,
NATALIE :)

p.s. don't forget to get as many addresses as you can from mom and dad this weekend! Our letter writing party is next wednesday, april 7th! the more letters you send to family and friends = more money raised for ACS :) yay!