[Relay-L] COOK OUT AND SNACKS EVERYONE READ PLEASE

Bailey, Courtney cb298907 at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 29 16:25:35 EDT 2010

 Hi All,
I hope everyone had a wonderful Spring Break! I know I did, I went to the Bahamas :) Anyways, this email is about the schedule for those of you who signed up to bring snacks to the meetings this quarter and the cook out that the Food and Bev. Committee is working hard on to make happen!
The cookout is scheduled for:
April 9th @ 4:00
Maddie's House 22 S. Congress

Anyone who has meals that they do not use and would be willing to donate the meals for food for this shindig would be greatly appreciated.  The money we save could be more money for Relay!!!! Let me know if you anyone will help donate.

Also, here is the schedule for those who signed up to bring snacks to meetings this quarter.  Once again those of you who have meal plans can use extra meals to get snacks, but only if you want to. :)  If you didn't sign up and want to I will have the list at the meeting or you can email me and let me know.  We still have spots open. There should be two people per week.

Week 1: Corey Bittner & Paige Duffy

Week 2: COOK OUT

Week 3: Cassie Sharpe & Stephanie Shunk

Week 4: Samantha O'loughlin & ...........

Week 5: Brittney Riffle & .......

Week 6: Maddie Stevens & Martina Bell

Week 7: Kristen Gioella & Maggie McGinnley

Week 8
Week 9 NEED PEOPLE FOR THESE WEEKS!!
Week 10

Alright, sorry for the long message.  Thank you everyone for your help and volunteering!! Lets make this the best quarter yet!
Thanks,
Courtney Bailey
Food & Bev. Chair