[Relay-L] Friday's social/crew necks

Madeleine Stevens madeleine.m.stevens at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 11:58:03 EST 2010

hey all -

if you werent at the meeting last night and would still like to participate
in the case race, please reply to this email with your name by thursday so
we can get you on a case race team and make sure you bring your $5 to 21
Kurtz St. at 8 pm sharp on friday. if anyone needs directions or would
simply like to walk over with me (i'd love this!) then meet at my house 22
south congress at 7:30 and we'll head on over together!

for the committee crew necks, if you'd like to get one but werent at the
meeting, email me with your name and size and be prepared to pay $16 for it
either at the case race on friday or by the veryyyy latest at tuesday's
meeting. the real price is $13, but we're tacking on an extra $3 to our
team's total!

thanks, and love you all :)