[Relay-L] cookies/meeting

Stevens, Madeleine ms222706 at ohio.edu
Sun Feb 21 12:51:05 EST 2010

 hey all

okay, so tuesday i expect to receive about 25 or 30 dollars back in total. everyone who took cookies should have about 4 or 5 dollars to return. dont forget to pay for the rest of your cookies if you didnt sell them all!

also, we're going to be talking a lot about bark for relay. and PLEASE BRING 5 DOLLARS TO THE MEETING to pay for our social/get together with A Phi O that's coming up THIS FRIDAY at 8 pm at 21 kurtz street!

MOST IMPORTANT: please please please wear your name tags to the meeting tuesday. if you've lost it or your dog ate it (tori!) then try to make your own little one or something. we all need to know each other's names solidly before friday's event!

KIM K: have details for cassie about the web ad for the bball game!

RYAN: please have an exact total of the amount of money we have for sponsorship so we can budget some stuff at this meeting!

thanks so much. happy week 8!

Madeleine Stevens
Ohio University
E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
Public Relations
OU Relay For Life, Co-Chair
Public Relations Student Society of America, Fundraising Committee
Sigma Alpha Lambda Honors and Leadership Fraternity