[Relay-L] Meeting Minutes: 2/23/2010

Tori Aber tori.aber at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 25 10:22:22 EST 2010

Tues 2/23 Bentley 120 7pm
All meetings this quarter are in Bentley 120 at 7pm. All members should attend and committee heads should be 15 minutes early. Bring your name tags.

As of the meeting tues night we had 29 teams so far!!!!!

March 21st there is a baseball game "Strike out cancer" Hilary needs people to help out

Food and Bev- N/A

Sponsorship- confirming stars and moons on Court Street

CASE RACE- Friday the 26th 8 pm at 21 Kurt Street. Bring $5 if you haven't paid yet

Survivorship- Call survivors. Invite them to Basketball game, maybe next thursday

Bark for Relay- April 18th!!!

Wellness Fair- March 9th Tues 12-5... will need volunteers to help out

Next meeting we will decide dates for Relay meetings

April 5th will be the letter writing party that all members need to attend. Bring addresses of family and friends to send letters to; to ask for donations. Be there at 6:45