[Relay-L] bake sale - important

Stevens, Madeleine ms222706 at ohio.edu
Sat Feb 13 15:24:53 EST 2010

 hi everyone - i hope your valentine's weekend has been great so far!

no one has signed up for the bake sale on monday yet. it is only from 1-2, and we only need 4 people to sign up. the time slots are as follows:

1-1:30
1. (person one)
2. (person two)

1:30-2
1.
2.

please sign up as soon as possible.

also, i dont think i was clear in my description of how we're going to sell the rest of the cookies. what i want people to do is bring some cookies around with them on monday and tuesday to their classes, meetings, etc. and sell cookies to people in your classes for 50 cents a piece. i'm asking that you email me back with the amount of cookies you'd like to sell, such as 10 or 20, and we'll get them to you sunday night. britt riffle is the only one who has let me know so far. please participate! remember, however many cookies you take you have to pay for, whether you sell them all or you end up paying for them. this fundraiser is making us a 100 PERCENT PROFIT! how easy! i did this for another organization i'm in last week and i sold all my cookies in two classes. it was so simple. please help out!

thanks so much guys. <3 <3 <3

Madeleine Stevens
Ohio University
E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
Public Relations
OU Relay For Life, Co-Chair
Public Relations Student Society of America, Fundraising Committee
Sigma Alpha Lambda Honors and Leadership Fraternity