[Relay-L] Calling Survivors for V-day!

Pasha, Tracey tp189707 at ohio.edu
Sat Feb 13 18:03:00 EST 2010

Hey guys,

We want to call all the survivors tomorrow to wish them a Happy Valentine's Day and see how they are doing. I'm sorry this is so last minute... but if anyone could come and help me and my committee do this tomorrow at 5:30 I would really appreciate your help. I was planning on doing it at my apt. in palmer place but if anyone has a apt/house thats closer to campus we could do it there if anyone is willing to offer their place. Please email me back and let me know if you can come! My number is 330-307-3843!

Thanks so much guys!

Tracey Pasha