[Relay-L] Relay Presentations

Hilary.Patrick at cancer.org Hilary.Patrick at cancer.org
Wed Feb 10 16:09:19 EST 2010

Hey everyone,

   I hope you are all staying warm and safe in this crazy weather!! I need
all of your help with something. In order for us to have better records
for OU's Relay, I need to start keeping track of all presentations we give
that concern Relay. A presentation is any time you sit down with someone
and talk with them about Relay, whether it be a potential sponsor, team,
committee member, entertainment, ect. All I need is the name of the
contact or business, their contact information and what the outcome of the
presentation was, such as are they forming a team, sponsoring us, etc.
Even if the outcome is they aren't doing what they asked you to do. The
reason for all of this is so we have a better record of where we are
getting support and where we may need to find new contacts. All of this
will help better prepare future new OU Relay committee members when they
take on such a huge and exciting event.  I know of a few presentations
that have happened already so please get that information as soon as you
can. I know you  all have a lot on your plates already and if I really
didn't think this would be helpful, I wouldn't ask. Thank you for each and
everything you do in the fight against cancer. One day we will find a
cure!!! :)

Have a great TC meeting tonight!!

Hilary
Hilary Patrick  |  Income Development Coordinator  |  Ohio Division
5555 Frantz Road, Dublin, OH 43017  |  cancer.org
18882276446 x3207

Meigs County Relay For Life
Ohio University Relay For Life
Gallia County Relay For Life