[Relay-L] Meeting Minutes 2/2/10

Tori Aber tori.aber at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 5 14:55:28 EST 2010

Meeting 2/2

All meetings are at 7 pm in Bentley 120. Members should attend all meetings.
Committee heads should be at least 15 minutes early
Committee heads should email me (tori.aber at yahoo.com) a couple days before meetings with updates for the agenda

- You and your friends can participate in Bare on the Bricks Feb 27, saturday, noon. Check in is at 10:30 am. The point is to raise money and donate clothes to needy. There is an after party at Broney's.
- For a basketball game and college bookstore we will get free publicity for Relay! We will be able to buy shirts that will be handed out to team and performers.
- For a Highschool game we will work concession stand to rasie money- end of March
- Send Maddie or me emails for mission moments- why you relay
- Food and Bev after Valentine's day bakesale feb 15th. Table at first floor Baker
- Sponsorship will be handing out stars and moons
- Get SHIRT DESIGNS by next meeting
- If you have twitter invite people to make a team for Relay
- Feb 10th is the captain's meeting at 8 pm
- Survivorship- April 7th letter writing party and memory boards
- Bark for Life- dog walking Relay- Maybe spring quarter parents' weekend
    enterainment committee focusing on this.
- Leadership conference cancelled
- team recruitment and Public Relations are now Campus Relations

Thank you
Tori Aber