[Relay-L] Fw: Relay For Life Winter Training Cancelled

ms222706 at ohio.edu ms222706 at ohio.edu
Fri Feb 5 10:05:33 EST 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: <Michelle.Shepherd at cancer.org>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 09:57:52
To: <OH_All_Members at cancer.org>
Subject: Relay For Life Winter Training Cancelled

Good Morning Relayers:

For the safety of our volunteers and staff, the American Cancer Society has
decided to cancel the Relay For Life Winter Training scheduled for February
6, 2010 in Columbus due to the Winter Weather Storm Warning that has been
issued for the state.  We have rescheduled this training for March 20 at
Quest Conference Center, Columbus.

We also have a Relay For Life Training scheduled for February 20 in
Cuyahoga Fall and you are welcome to register for that training if you
like.

Please notify us, via email, if you will not be able to attend the
rescheduled training on March 20.

Thank you for your understanding.  Please stay safe and warm.
Your Relay For Life Training Team