[Relay-L] Making Strides Against Breast Cancer

Hilary.Patrick at cancer.org Hilary.Patrick at cancer.org
Wed Sep 16 13:35:29 EDT 2009

Hey everyone,

This is unrelated to Relay, but still an important event to help benefit
the American Cancer Society. Every year we hold a 5K walk in downtown
Columbus in which all proceeds fund breast cancer research. I know some of
you have known people who have been affected by breast cancer and here is
a simple way to help fight back. Most of the fundraising is done online
and there is no minimum amount you have to raise. You and your closest
family and friends can donate to your team and then come to Columbus on
October 25 for the walk (but you do not have to show up to be considered a
team). If you would like to form a team or want more information please
contact me. You can visit the Strides website at
http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/MakingStridesAgainstBreastCancer/MSABCFY10Ohio?pg=entry&fr_id=19937

I have a team too with my family and friends and I am really looking
forward to the event. If you can't find enough people to form a team but
would still like to participate you can join my team! I would love to have
some of you there to represent Ohio University, because you are all
awesome! :)

Thanks everyone and I will see you in a few weeks!

Hilary

Hilary Patrick
Income Development Coordinator
American Cancer Society | Ohio Division
p) 1-888-227-6446 x3207   f) 1-877-227-2838
e) Hilary.Patrick at cancer.org