[Relay-L] first relay meeting tonight!

Katie Schroeder ks308607 at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 14 12:27:43 EDT 2009

woot! Maddie and I are so so sooooooooo excited to see you all tonight :)

Here is the deal..the meeting with potential newbies starts at 9.  But we want
to meet with you guys at 8:30 to go over some things.  We're in BENTLEY 132.
Dress nicely.. you know. business casual or something. and be prepared to talk
about your role in the planning committee, especially people who headed a
committee last year. Not everyone will speak, but we want some of you guys to
help explain our role as the planning committee.

So yeah.
8:30
Bentley 132
Business Casual-ish