[Relay-L] super important - read STAT

Stevens, Madeleine ms222706 at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 9 19:29:07 EDT 2009

Hey again -

we need your letters of intent for committee heads by the end of this week. we also would like one person to be the associate chair, and if you could please send a shorter letter letting me know which committee you'd like to do this for that'd be great. this position does not have as much responsiblity, it's just someone that we can go to if the chair isnt there. The committees that are still open are:

PR
Entertainment
Online
Logistics (someone in charge of securing the site/chairs/tables/recycling/trash/dj/lights/tents/etc)
Survivorship
Secretary (unless Tori isn't doing it - are you Tori?! haha)

okay. these need to just say why you deserve the position and what you can bring to it. please include 2 other committees you'd like to chair as well. they must also be in BY SATURDAY EVENING!

ALSO: this quarter's meetings will be at NINE PM ON MONDAYS EVERY OTHER WEEK. this should work with everyone's schedule, judging by the emails i got today. thank you to all who responded! we'll be having a social within the next two weeks as well. GET EXCITED!

thank you committee!

Madeleine Stevens
Ohio University
E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
Public Relations
OU Relay For Life, Co-Chair
Public Relations Student Society of America, Fundraising Committee
Sigma Alpha Lambda Honors and Leadership Fraternity