[Relay-L] Tie-Dying Friday!

Lori Divo loridivo at gmail.com
Wed May 6 14:41:34 EDT 2009

Hey Relay for Lifers

Sorry I was not at the meeting!
For those of you who want to tie dye your shirt .... we can do this at my
house this friday at 5-7ish?
I live at 70 North Congress... its a white house with green carpet on the
porch... kinda behind courtside!  If its raining thats okay b/c my porch is
big.
Bring some $  and we can make it into a party.
much tie-dye thingsss and other stuff to get!
Ps. if anyone wants to bring some tie-dye stuff... put that in your reply
also.
Thanks!
-Lori Divo.